Get Upto Rs. 1000 ($5) Discount on VPS Hosting
Benefits We Provide
We make sure that our employees are getting the benefits they deserve, that’s why we provide them with the following:
Lunch on the house
Start off with following us on LinkedIn and applying to the vacancies posted there.
Once we receive your resume, our HR team will review thoroughly to see if your expertise matches our required position.
Our competency based interviews conducted by subject matter experts would tell if you have what it takes to work with us.
Once you’ve passed the interview, we’ll make you the offer and after accepting it you will be welcomed to start your journey at Techverx.
Al-Bari Technologies hires on the basis of skills, we need people who can be efficient, vigilant and on top of their game.
Hiring Top Talent
We receive thousands of applications everyday but only a few are added to the techverx family. The reason is that we conduct interactive interviews and sessions to understand our potential employees. We look for qualified people with good communication and people management skills who can add value to our services. We believe in hiring the best! If you think you’re the best, contact us!
We are looking for competent front-end developers. Ideally, you will be familiar with Angular 4+ and have strong HTML & CSS experience
Do apply if you have previously worked on HR, inventory & Financial Systems
- Essential skills: Angular 4+ and HTMLCSS
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years
- Knowledge of Github
- Experience interfacing with API’s
- Knowledge of Angular JS
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Cater responsive and cross-browser compatibility issue
- Self Starter Attitude & Good Knowledge of JS frameworks
- Component Driven Development, Clean Code & Continuous Refactoring
- Developing with Performance & Bandwidth efficiency
- Professionalism regarding Time, Costs & Deadline
- Cooperating with Backend Developer
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
We urgently required Back-end developers, he/she must be familiar with sql, restful api’s and have strong database architecture concept, can work with front-end developers working on Angular technologies
- Code Igniter
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong knowledge of RESTful Web-Services (Web-API)
- Experience of ERP systems will be preferred
UI / UX Designer
Al-Bari Web Designer is hiring for the position of UI / UX Designer specialize in designing Web Based ERP System
- Design and Support new interfaces/experiences with all UI Properties of web-based ERP solution and assist with Design QC, UX & Usability testing.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and make brand guidelines and take design direction.
- Provide continuous competitive research, leverage industry resources and market trends and cooperate with marketing and business stakeholders.
- Support the user experience optimization of all existing online properties, mobile, email, social media, and other new technology, using business analytics and company initiatives.
- 1+ years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current online standards, technologies, and trends.
- Diploma in Design, UX, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong background in UI, UX & Usability
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/Angular js & experience in UI coding
- Experience designing and architecting UI/UX features, interactions on mobile and web
- HTML/CSS knowledge including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive Design
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch/Adobe XD (or equivalent)
- Experience using InvisionApp or other prototyping tools
- Effort to stay current with UI/UX/Mobile/Web trends and standards
- Written and verbal communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Understanding ERP solution or Familiarity with Hospital / Educational industry
- Experience in Android/iOS app design a plus
- Must have experience in Angular js
- Experience in Software House will be preferred
ERP DATA ANALYST
Al-Bari IT Solution Provider is seeking a Data Analyst and coordinator to join its Decision Analyst service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Capturing, analyzing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into ERP / Cloud ERP solution architecture that fit within the customer’s business environment and business objectives.
- Involved in a bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit, Lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You are overall contributor to deliver a fully-functioning solution to the client
- Expertise in Database Designing
- Leads teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating
- Overall project Coordination
- In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of ERP and/or Cloud ERP
- Expertise in application of .net methodology
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support
- Configure the application according to the design decision
- Design and test the integration with other systems
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed design specifications for product extensions
- Support the data migration process from a functional point of view
- Take the lead on understanding new products or new features
Skills and Experience
- Education level/Qualifications: University degree in relevant field
- Experience in ERP implementation projects as functional consultant
- Strong knowledge of Processes of ERP solution
- Ability to understand, articulate and address business issues, business drivers and needs
- Able to plan and conduct design sessions
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
ERP QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Al-Bari Web Designer require paid intern (FEMALE) for the post of ERP Quality Assurance Analyst
- Understand client need and process and make it documented
- Experience with contributing to a team–oriented environment
- Experience with working creatively and analytically in a problem–solving environment
- Ability to document and communicate issues found during the course of documentation reviews and work efficiently with functional and developers to resolve the issues
- Ability to analyze functional requirements and system specifications within Functional Design Specifications (FDS) documents and enforce standards on their documentation
- Ability to perform detailed analytical reviews of functional requirement, technical design, configuration, and testing and training documentation
- Ability to determine and meet time estimates and schedules for documentation review efforts
- Ability to apply detail oriented review and enforce adherence to standards upon multiple Technical Data Package documentation types
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS degree or 2+ years of experience in a technical field, including technology analysis and assessment, design definition, development of systems specification, systems analysis, systems architecture, systems integration, or test and evaluation criteria
- Knowledge of accounting process will be preferred
SALES / MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
We require commission basis sales representative for our company.
Job will be on trail basis for 1 month and then good salary package + commission will be offered for those candidate who perform well.
We have some unique medical software which was introduced first time in Pakistan.
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in Medical field will be preferred.
- Having own conveyance.
- Hardworking, Sincere & Energetic.